Sunday, February 17, 2019

UPKEEP

I have had to delete three posts that contained well documented You Tube videos because the powers that be-which would be the Judeo-Liberal Coalition-cannot stand the light of truth so they deleted the account holders of those who posted these videos. As you may know You Tube is owned by Google and Google has hired thousands of people from the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League to patrol You Tube and delete videos they (meaning Jews and liberals) find offensive. I hope we don't get to the point where all videos relative to the Christian Identity Faith are banned but even so I have removed those You Tube videos that do not work and are no longer in existence and I will endeavor at least to preserve the commentary I made regarding those videos if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment